- Higly visible information labels
- Price includes printing to your design
- Black text on white or yellow background
- Choice of 4 standard sizes. Our highly visible labels were orginally designed to highlight Max UDL or SWL on shelving and pallet racking beams, but these laels can be used virtually anywhere and on most surfaces. Simply select the size you require, confirm the text, pictograms, colour and quantity required. Four standard sizes are offered, however, other sizes are available.
Shelf information Labels
Beam or shelf labels to indicate max UDL, SWL or alternatively any message of your choice. Magnetic or self-adhesive shelf labels.
From: £0.96 – £5.25
|Dimensions||1 × 200 × 25 mm|
90 x 300, 70 x 300, 50 x 300, 25 x 200
Delivery & Returns
Because of the range of sizes and weights of our products we have tried to simplify the carriage structure on post items or items that need to be sent via courier. Some of our items are small but heavy, some are large but lightweight. We utilise the best carrier solution dependent on the item(s) size, weight, quantity and destination.
Royal Mail £4.00 (UK Mainland)
DPD £8.00 (UK Mainland)
- In-stock items are available “off the shelf” for immediate dispatch.
- Orders processed before 2pm are eligible for same day dispatch
All standard deliveries are dispatched on a 1-2 working day basis. Customised items may require a longer lead time. Please contact us for further details.
Next-day guaranteed delivery
DPD Next Day Guaranteed Before 10:30am £25 (UK Mainland)
DPD Next Day Guaranteed Before 12:00pm £25 (UK Mainland)
For those urgent occasions when a standard delivery isn’t quick enough – we can offer Next Day Guaranteed to ensure your consignment will be delivered before a certain time. These services will be charged at an additional cost
International POA (Price based on weight, package dimensions and destination)
We also offer international delivery on all of our products, so no matter where you are, you can receive your order (additional charges apply)
We want you to have a positive experience with Beaverswood, however sometimes you may need to return your goods.
You will be responsible for the cost of returns of the goods to us.
We would highly recommend that you return your items(s) via a tracked service. If a tracked service is not used then return postage is at your own cost/risk.
Returned goods must be in resalable condition to be eligible for a refund. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
Please clearly state the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. We are only able to exchange items for the same product.
In most circumstances, if a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used to pay for your purchase.
Please return your item(s) to the following address:
Beaverswood Supply Co. Ltd
Units 8-10 Metro Centre