These large anti-slip graphic floor signs can be used on any flat, sealed surface. They’re ideal for use in front of fire exit doors, to highlight fire extinguisher areas or to warn/highlight any important messaging. The slimline floor graphic markers feature an aggressive, permanent adhesive to stop them peeling or lifting. Even in high-traffic areas, once stuck down, they will stay down which reduces trip hazards. Suitable for busy industrial environments – offering quick and easy installation compared to traditional marking methods whilst remaining extremely wear-resistant.
These half-circle floor graphic markers can also be used underneath our racksack® range or other bins, to highlight waste recycling areas. Being 750mm wide, they will fit between most commercial pedestrian doors and in between end frames at the end of each aisle.
Available in 12 text designs and 8 non-text designs, all in an anti-slip laminate tested to R9 standards.
If you don’t see a design suitable for your requirements, or you require a higher anti-slip standard, we can manufacture to your own design.
- Large 750mm wide x 375mm deep floor markers
- Ultra-low (0.45mm thick) helps prevent pallets from catching the edge
- Super strong adhesive quality – suitable for use in busy workplace environments
- Highlights the area to keep clear in front of fire doors to ensure safety
- Slip-resistance tested to R9 standard
We also offer full-circle floor graphic signs, featuring 36 designs to choose from.