Self-Adhesive & Magnetic Ticket Holders
Our ticket holders provide an efficient and cost-effective identification solution to aid workplace organisation.
You can easily update the contents via the pull-forward front. The transparent PVC design protects the label insert from dirt and damage while also allowing barcode scanning.
They come in two fixings:
- Self-Adhesive Ticket Holders – a more permanent fixing option due to the strong adhesive backing. These are great for busy workplaces where labels are updated frequently. Affixes to virtually any flat, sealed surface.
- Magnetic Ticket Holders – a flexible option, allowing you to lift and relocate the position of the holder as required. Suitable for cold store environments. Secures onto any magnetic receptive steel surface.
Both options come with white card inserts as standard.
If you require more inserts, take a look at our ticket holder – card inserts.
Why Use Ticket Holders?
In a nutshell: labels help improve identification and efficiency, especially in warehouse picking. They aid workers in accurately locating stock, enabling them to pick/restock with ease – which also saves on costly stock-picking errors.
And if you’re investing in labelling, it makes sense to ensure they stand the test of time by protecting them with high-quality holders from Beaverswood®!
Need Printing With That?
We can supply pre-printed inserts for each of the holders, incorporating barcodes and location codes – simply get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Need A Special Size?
We’re happy to supply special requests cut to exact lengths up to 3m long. Please call for further details.
What materials are the ticket holders made from?
Our ticket holders are made from durable PVC with a clear front.
How can I attach the ticket holders?
We offer self-adhesive and magnetic ticket holders for easy attachment.
To apply the ticket holders:
- Clean the surface you’re planning to affix the holder to. With the self-adhesive option, this will help the adhesive bond properly.
- Apply the ticket holder to the area by pressing firmly.
- Place the card insert within the holder.
- Check the information on the card insert can be read and/or scanned properly.
Are custom sizes available?
Yes, we provide custom-sized ticket holders upon request.
Can I purchase pre-printed inserts?
Absolutely, we offer pre-printed inserts with barcodes and location codes.
Are the ticket holders reusable?
Yes, our ticket holders are designed for easy label update and reuse.
How can I clean the ticket holders?
A gentle wipe with a damp cloth will keep the ticket holders clean.
What’s the difference between ticket holders and label holders?
Ticket holder inserts are top-loading, whereas label holder inserts slide in from the side. Additionally, magnetic label holders tend to be more flexible than their magnetic ticket holder counterparts.
For long lengths of labelling, we highly recommend using ticket holders as top-loading inserts is far easier than side-entry.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, request a quote for bulk purchasing options.
Ticket holders provide clear visual identification in a number of environments. They’re ideal for code labelling, stock identification, picking locations, and anywhere general information is needed.
So, whether it be on racking, shelving, pigeon holes or otherwise, ticket holders are often used in:
Magnetic ticket holders are also particularly suited for cold store environments, such as supermarkets, warehouses, and catering.
Shipping & Returns
View our delivery and returns information.